World Money Analyst
The World Money Analyst is a globally-oriented investment letter that aims to identify the highest-potential and lowest-risk international investment opportunities.
The greatest value in the service is the globally diversified team of successful analysts and investors who share their deep understanding of their backyard markets – and the very best ways to invest in those markets. It's really like having some of the most capable "deal-finders" working at your side to search the world for the next big opportunities.
Put your offshore brokerage account to good use and sign up for a free trial today.
Other articles from this contributor:
- Is Russia the Next Big Crisis Investment Opportunity?
- Case for Asian Currencies (sans Yen)
- Downside Resilience, Anyone?
- How to Win Currency Wars
- The Ukraine: Betting on Reforms
- Hong Kong Ports Are a HIT
- Chinese Stocks: 2013 Forecast
- From Worst to First: Asian Thirst Could Jolt Coffee
- Commodity Super Cycle Is Alive and Well
- Emerging Markets Shine in 2012
- China’s Q4 “Recovery”
- India: Losing its Luster but not Down-and-Out
- Royalty Companies: Reward Without the Risk
- Latin American Banks: A Buy Despite Negative Headlines
- Norway: The Measure of Man and Money
- Currencies in a Market Hooked on Stimulus
- Synchronized Global Downturn: The China Factor
- A Solid Business in Latin America
- Will China Rescue the Global Economy?
- Russian Market Declines on Risk-off Sentiment
- Deflation or Inflation? Yes.
- Are Latin Equities Bracing for a Pause?
- The Road Ahead for Indian Equities