- Second passports for American citizens, and various way of obtaining one
- How to hold precious metals in your IRA offshore, and what countries to hold it in
- Why financial privacy is dead, and Edward Snowden’s secret mission for NSA in Switzerland before his current exile
- Why the Fed once again is likely to drive the price of gold upwards
- And, how Nick Giambruno met Doug Casey, the original International Man
Nick Giambruno: Why Singapore is the Highest Rated Jurisdiction for Gold Storage
This week we are delighted to have Nick Giambruno, senior editor of Doug Casey’s InternationalMan.com, as our guest. Nick has a long held passion for diversification of one’s assets and citizenship, so that people are not subject to only one government’s control.
Tune in to get Nick’s perspective on: